Property Coverage

Protect one of the greatest investments you will make in life -your home. Homeowner's insurance can protect your property from structural damage, theft, injuries, and it can offer temporary living space. Most policies cover fires, hurricanes, and vandalism. Accidents happen when least expected so it's always good to be prepared.

Renter's Insurance

Renters insurance covers your belongings like furniture, clothes, appliances, and more if they are stole or damaged. Your renter's policy can also include medical expenses if someone is injured in your place and covers liability in case someone sues you for injuries. If your living space if being repaired, renters insurance can pay for hotel expenses.

Mobile Home

Coverage for your mobile home is similar to a homeowner's insurance policy. With mobile home insurance coverage can include relocation expenses and damages due to a storm.

Landlord Insurance

If you own a property like a home or apartment complex, your landlord insurance can protect you from any damages to your property.

Call 856-939-1545 to request a quote today!